- Product Description
Kanchanar; Bauhinia variegata is the herb of choice for all types of extra growths in the body. It is specially recommended for extra growths in thyroid and imbalance of thyroid hormones. Kanchanar is good for the skin and also benefits in prolapsed of anus. It also benefits in excessive bleeding per vaginum. Kanchanar helps in wound cleaning and healing, it cures skin disorders and inflammations. Decoction is used for washing wounds and skin disorders.
Benefits of Kanchanar:
- The Bark ground in a paste is useful in lymphadenitis. Decoction made from its bark, pods of Babool (Acacia) tree and flowers of pomegranate is used for gargles in oral disorders.
- Decoction of Kanchanar is used for fomentation in rectal prolapsed.
- Kanchanar has astringent and anthelmintic properties but it causes vomiting in excess dose.
- Astringent property of Kanchanar is useful in diarrhea, dysentery, rectal prolapsed, hemorrhoids and helminthiasis.
- Kanchanar enhances emetic action when used in conjunction with emetic drugs.
- Gulkand prepared from the flowers is used in constipation, while dried buds are used in hemorrhoids.
- Kanchanar acts as haemostatic and reduces the inflammation of the lymph nodes.
- Kanchanar is effective in hemorrhagic disorders and is very useful in cough.
- Kanchanar controls polyurea in diabetes. Kanchanar is used in skin diseases. Mixture of Kanchanar bark, rice water, and ginger is effective in osteoporosis.
How to use:
Add 3 to 6 gm of powder to 100ml water and reduce to 80ml of decoction and consume. Advised to take twice daily.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For reducing thyroid related problems.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|