- Product Description
Benefits of Mulethi root powder:
- Gargling with an infusion of Licorice root powder is reputed to relieve oral inflammations, dry coughs, bronchitis and asthma.
- Soothes irritation caused by acids, and coats digestive and urinary tracts. Hence, Licorice powder may be prescribed for indigestion, heartburn, and gastric ulcers.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Licorice powder is a time-honoured remedy for arthritis.
- Externally applied for treating eczema, herpes, and canker sores (mouth ulcers).
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Currently, the herb is being investigated as a possible cancer treatment. It is suspected that the compounds in Licorice root powder may be able to inhibit the growth of cancerous cells.
How to use:
A general medicinal dose is 1-2 cups of licorice powder tea a day. 1/2 to 1 teasp. of licorice root or powder is infused to 1 cup of boiling water.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For Oral Inflammations.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|