Neem leaves powder and its constituents have been demonstrated to exhibit immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihyperglycaemic, antiulcer, antimalarial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic properties properties making it beneficial in addressing a wide array of health concerns.
Benefits of Nemm Powder:
- It helps in stimulating the immune system.
- It improves liver function, promoting a healthy circulative, respiratory & digestive system.
- It is anti-bacterial, Anti-viral, & Anti-fungal properties.
- Rids the body of all forms of parasites (internal & external)
- Combats Malaria, great for teeth & gums - Oral care & periodontal disease.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels, Spermicidal properties.
- It helps in blood purifying & detoxification.
How to use:
Use 3 cups of water for 2 teaspoons powder and gently boil it down to 2 cups. Sweeten tea to taste. Neem tea is bitter without sweetening. Drink one cup in the morning & one in the night.
Make a paste using neem leaf powder and a small amount of water –just enough to create the desired consistency. Apply paste to the affected skin or tissue. Let sit for about 20 minutes, until nearly dry. Rinse and pat dry.