Benefits of Nirgundi Powder:
- Nirgundi powder is an analgesic, brain tonic and alleviates vata, therefore useful in headache, sciatica, rheumatic arthritis, synovitis, improves memory.
- Nirgundi leaves powder improves appetite and digestion. It is useful in loss of appetite, anorexia, ama-dosha, hepatitis and is anthelmintic.
- Nirgundi powder improves blood circulation process.
- Nirgundi powder improves ventilation therefore used in Kapha dominant cough, asthma, pneumonia and pleurisy.
- Nirgundi powder useful in dysuria and anuria. In gonorrheal infection it helps in passing urine smoothly.
- Nirgundi powder improves menstrual flow therefore used in dysmenorrhoea and obstetric conditios.
- Nirgundi powder is used as a anupan or a main drug in typhoid and malaria fever.
- Nirgundi powder is stimulated every part of the body, therefore it acts as a rasayan in body.
How to use:
Take 3 to g grams of Nirgundi powder with any fruit juice of 10 to 20ml. Advised to take twice a day.