- Product Description
Papaya Leaf contains lots of great nutrients such as B-Vitamins for vitality and enhanced mood, Vitamins A and C which are powerful antioxidants, calcium and Vitamin D which are important for strong bones, Vitamin E which is important for sexual and cardiovascular health. Flavonoids that are powerful antioxidants that keep away cancer and cardiovascular disease, tannins that boost the immune system, and betacarotene for immune enhancement and eye health.
Benefits of Papaya Leaves:
- Cancer - Papaya Leaves have a milky sap that’s great for preventing and killing cancer cells because it contains acetogenin.
- Prostate Enlargement - Papaya Leaf tea can help with benign prostate enlargement and also help with rectal lesions problems associated with prostate enlargement.
- Acne Remedy - If you have acne then take dried Papaya Leaves and putting them in a blender with just enough water to make a paste. Then take the paste and used it as a mask, let it dry, and then wash it off... it works great for acne.
- Increase Platelet Count - Papaya Leaf Tea cures thrombocytopenia or low platelet counts which keeps a person from clotting. There have been many studies showing that Papaya Leaf Tea can increase platelet counts in cases of vitamin deficiencies, chemotherapy, dengue fever and more.
- Menstrual Pain - Take 6 Papaya Leaves and boil them in a liter of water for 15 minutes. Then add any kind of juice that you like... let cool and drink one large glass 3 times a day.
- Laxative - Papaya Leaves made into a strong tea also work well as a good laxative... for those who suffer from constipation.
- Dengue Fever - Papaya Leaves made into a tea lower fevers and helps with colds, flues, and even dengue fever... and some even call it a cure for dengue fever.
- Papaya Leaves can help with fungal infections of the skin, warts, scars... and get rid of freckles.
- Papaya Leaf tea increases appetite bringing vigor and vitality back to the body. Papaya Leaf tea can prevent cataracts. Papaya Leaves contain lots of Vitamin D which prevents emphysema.
- Immune Booster - Papaya Leaves contains lots of powerful antioxidants that boost your immune system and stave off cardiovascular disease, strokes, and cancer. Papaya Leaves create “Th1” a cytokines which boost the immune system and fights cancer.
- Anti-Aging - Papaya Leaf also contains 50 or more different amino acids such as: threonine, glutamate acid, glycine, valine, leucine, phenylalanine, lysine, tritophan, cysteine, histidine, tyrosine, alanine, proline, aspartate, and more... and some of these agents are used in cosmetics for creating young healthy looking skin, and have been used as anti-aging compounds.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For providing Essential vitamins|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|