- Product Description
The petals contain volatile oil, tannic acid, coloring matter, saccharine matter, mineral salts, and salts of malic and tartaric acids, etc. In addition to substantial proportions of vitamin C, rose petals contain other chemical amalgams, which comprise 11 per cent of pectin and three per cent of a mix of malic and citric acids. Researchers are of the opinion that the presence of malic acid and citric acid are the reason behind the laxative and diuretic effects.
Benefits of Rose Petals:
- Rose petals are rejuvenating and prove to be a tonic.
- They are used to treat internal asthma, high blood pressure, bronchitis, slow circulation, diarrhea, dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), cough, fever and fluid retention, indigestion, insomnia, palpitation, stress and urinary tract infections.
- Due to their strong and pleasant fragrance, rose petals are used for making essential oils and perfumes.
- They are ingested as a tea to provide a comforting effect and diminish body temperatures during high fevers.
- The tea also effectively cleanses toxins and heat from the body.
- The infusion prepared from the rose petals is used to alleviate cold and flu symptoms.
- The infusion is also effective in treating sore throats, runny nose and congested bronchial tracts.
- The petals effectively combat infections in the digestive system and restore the normal and essential bacteria in the intestines.
- They have a diuretic effect and hence, are beneficial in relieving excessive fluids from the urinary bladder.
- Rose petals help to get rid of the waste and toxic substances in the body, through the kidneys. They alleviate problems of insomnia, depression, fatigue and comfort tetchiness.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For reducing blood pressure.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|