Pippali a typical Ayurvedic complementary component whose benefit is to increase the bioavailability and enhance absorption of the other active ingredients. Pippli Powder contains Piper longuminine, Piperine, Pipartine, Triacontane, Sesquiterpene, Hydrocarbon, Carophyllene.
Benefits of Pippali Powder:
- Pippali Powder provides relief from cough and throat infection.
- It is also beneficial in nausea and congestion.
- Pippali Powder improves lungs health and also helps in detoxifying lungs and kidney.
- Pippali Powder enhances digestion, assimilation and metabolism of food. It is also used in the chronic dysentery.
- Pippli Powder has a strong urge to suppress any kind of infection due to its pungent taste. It prevents erosion of gastric membrane by stimulating mucin secretion and reducing shedding of the cells present on the stomach lining.
- Pippli Powder is a powerful Rasayana (rejuvenator) herb serving as longevity enhancer.
- It soothes the nerves and improves sleep quality at night. It provides better blood circulation and enhances immune system.
- Pippli Powder cleans shrotas (channels) which transport nutrients and helps to remove waste from the body.
How to use:
Powder of 1-2 grams of Pippali powder mixed with rock salt, Turmeric and mustard oil may be kept on the teeth to avert toothache.
1 gram of Pippali powder, 2 parts of honey, to be licked for relief from, respiratory disorders, hiccups, sour voice, spleen problems.
Consuming 2 grams of pippali fruit powder and Asparagus allows good lactation for the women in child birth