- Product Description
Benefits of Psyllium Husk Powder:
- It Improves softness and body texture, Provides strength as binder and stabilizer. Prevention of crumbling of solid ingredients due to moisture retention.
- Psyllium Husk Powder provides the much need dietary fibre to the fibre deficient food. Psyllium Husk Powder is useful for slimmers as part of calorie controlled diet and when taken regularly can help to keep you trim, clean and healthy.
- Psyllium Husks Powder is the strongest natural dietary fiber for promoting regularity and supporting heart health as well as for promotion of digestive regularity.
- Psyllium husk and seeds are used to prepare Psyllium Powder which is used as an ingredient in the manufacture of various medicinal applications like effervescent and fibre foods.
- Psyllium powder is used for pharmaceutical preparations for lowering of cholesterol.
- Psyllium is traditionally used to help maintain regularity, support intestinal cleansing and aid the softening of facial matter.
- It is important to maintain adequate fluid intake when taking Psyllium Husk Powder to help maintain healthy bowel movements, ease and regularity.
- Psyllium Husk Powder can be a convenient way to increase the intake of dietary fiber. It has the ability to swell up to 50 times its initial volume when added to liquid. This bulking action can play an important role in maintaining regularity and gastrointestinal health.
How to use:
Take 1 tablespoon dissolved in an 8 ounce glass of water or juice. Take 30 minutes before eating to reduce appetite. An easy way to get more fiber in your diet is to use a tablespoon of seeds/and or husks in a smoothie. For Adults take 3 to 5 gm and for children 1 to 3 gm.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For Weight loss|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|