- Product Description
Soap nuts powder contain saponin, a natural detergent. The soap nut shell absorbs water and releases the saponins which circulate as a natural surfactant in the wash water, freeing dirt, grime, and oils from clothingSaponins-sapindoside A and sapindoside B. Nuts contain kaempferol, quercetin and B-sitosterol. Saponin emarginatoside from fruits.
Benefits of Soap Nut:
- Soap nuts powder have been traditionally used for skin, scalp and hair care.
- They are used in hair care products to increase luster and softness.
- They are safe for use as skin cleansers even for people with ‘sensitive skin’.
- Soap nuts powder are safe to use even as toothpaste.
- They are very good, food safe, counter top appliance and sink cleaners.
How to use:
As a hair and body wash, add 1 teaspoon of Soap nut powder to a cup of water. Use this as a hair wash or mild cleanser. Soap nut can also be combined with amla, neem & Shikakai extract for a more nutritive hair wash. Mix all of the herbs in water and let sit till thoroughly dissolved. The wash should be kept refrigerated and used within 4 days or preserved with an anti bacterial preservative.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For Cleaning.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||250 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|