- Product Description
The word triphala is formed by combining two Sanskrit words. Trimeans three and phala means fruits. When you combine the two words, you get three fruits and this is what triphala powder is. It is a combination of the three best known fruits for health.The three fruits present are Amla, Haritaki, Bibhitaki. It is believed that the right use of Triphala churna can cure all diseases, including diabetes, hypertension, and even cancer.
Benefits of Tripahla Powder:
- Improves digestion, it is antioxidant rich. Improves circulation (cardiotonic and capillary strengthening flavonoids).
- Potentiates adrenergic function (helps the body recover from stress)
- Contains linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid) and phospholipids, lowers blood pressure. Exerts a marked heart-protective and cardio-tonic effect.
- Reduces serum cholesterol, improves liver function and is liver protective. Is anti-inflammatory (constituents include Vit. C and quercetin).
- Is expectorant, has anti-viral (HIV, AIDS, herpes, CMV) properties, has anti-bacterial properties, has anti-cancer properties, has anti-allergy properties.
How to use:
Add 2 or 3 grams of the triphala choorna/ triphala choornam/ triphala powder with warm water and consume the entire amount each evening or divided into three doses throughout the day, between meals if possible.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For Complete Health|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|