Benefits of Tumeric Powder:
- The active ingredient in turmeric powder is curcumin which benefits in a wide number of diseases.
- Turmeric powder benefits in epilepsy and bleeding problems, in various skin diseases and respiratory diseases.
- Turmeric powder reduces fevers, diarrhoea, urinary problems, poisoning etc.
- Ulcers respond well to external application of turmeric. It removes pus and watery discharges like leucorrhoea.
- Turmeric powder benefits in detoxifying the liver, regularises cholesterol levels, stimulates digestion, fights allergies and boosts immunity.
- Turmeric reduces inflammations, makes the blood thin, neutralises free radicals which makes it especially beneficial in arthritic conditions.
- Turmeric powder benefits the female reproductive system and uterus, breast milk, increases and purifies the semen.
How to use:
1 teaspoon (1.5 grams) of Turmeric Powder per day has herbal remedy benefits. Turmeric is best mixed with food/milk that has fatty components. The fats in foods (and in milk) play a vital role in making the active ingredient in Turmeric (Curcumin) available for use by the body. Curcumin is almost totally insoluble in water, but is completely soluble in fat, and dissolves readily in coconut milk or cream, especially if they arewarm (only heat the milk/cream, do not boil, as this may damage the medicinal properties of the natural Turmeric medicine)