Wheatgrass is a kind of grass. The above-ground parts, roots, and rhizome are used to make medicine. Wheatgrass is primarily used as a concentrated source of nutrients. It contains vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, iron, calcium, magnesium, and amino acids.
Benefits of Wheatgrass:
- Heel pain. Early research suggests that applying a wheatgrass cream to the bottom of the feet twice daily for 6 weeks does not reduce heel pain.
- Inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis). There is some evidence that freshly extracted wheatgrass juice might reduce overall disease activity and the severity of rectal bleeding in people with ulcerative colitis.
- It helps in reducing cholesterol, Anemia, Diabetes, Cancer, High blood pressure.
- It helps in preventing tooth decay. Helps in wound healing, Preventing infections.
- Removing drugs, metals, toxins, and cancer-causing substances from the body.
How to use:
Adults: 1 rounded teaspoon daily with food.
Children age 5-15yrs: generous 1/2 teaspoon daily with food.
Add to fruit juice or stir Wheat Grass powder into food after cooking.
To make a fruit smoothie, add to a blender 3 cups of tropical fruit juice, 3 rounded teaspons of Lifestream Wheat Grass powder and 1 banana and blend until smooth (makes 3 servings).