Shivalik Tulsi :
Tulsi(Ocimum sanctum) decreases Vata and Kapha and increases Pitta. It is acted in plasma, blood, marrow and nerves, reproductive and respiratory, nervous and digestive Systems. It is beneficial in ailments like cold, cough, sinus congestion, headache, arthritis, rheumatism, abdominal distention, flu and reduces fat, strengthens the heart, prevents nausea, cancer, leukaemia, removes toxins, increases semen, promotes tranquility, depression etc.
Tulsi is especially effective in supporting the heart, blood vessels, liver and lungs and also regulates blood pressure and blood sugar."
Benefits of Tulsi
- Blood and haemopoeitic tissue: It is styptic in nature and plant as a whole is blood purifier
- Cardiovascular system: It is cardio protective.
- Respiratory system: It is useful in cough, bronchitis, asthma
- Digestive system: It is used in stomachic and hepatic infections.
- Reproductive system: It is an aphrodisiac
- Skin: Leaves are used on boils, ringworms, urticaria, leprosy
- Ear nose throat: Juice poured in ear cures ear ache
- Immunity: Tulsi has antimicrobial properties since it is also anti - inflammatory due to the oil eugenol, present in the leaves. The Ursolic acid present in Tulsi, has anti-allergic properties. The plant can play a role in the management of immunological disorders such as allergies and asthma.
- Antibiotic: It possess significant antibacterial and insecticidal properties.
Shivalik Tulsi contains pure and concentrated Tulsi
Dosage: One capsule twice a day.