*For illustration purposes only
Ureadin Contorno De Ojos SPF20 Cream is specific care for eye bags, circles and expression lines around the eyes.
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Notify me when this product is back in stock
• Instant and lasting moisture thanks to its Urea ISDIN and hyaluronic acid content.
• Help to reduce dark circles and bags due to its Hesperidin-methyl-chalcone content.
• It acts against the signs of ageing thanks to its SPF 20, Coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E content.
• Gel-cream, a light, non-greasy and fast-absorbing texture.
DIRECTION FOR USE :
• Apply daily in the eye contour area with light touches.
• For best results, use as part of your daily Ureadin Fusion facial routine.
|Return Policy||:||No Return Or Replacement|
|Country of Manufacture||:|
|In The Box||:||1 Piece|
Disclaimer: Please Note that although we strive to update the information provided for the product above, the packaging and labelling information are subject to changes at the Manufacturer’s discretion. For the most up to date packaging and labelling information, kindly refer to the Manufacturer’s website.
|MRP (INR)||:||₹ 1351.00 (inclusive of all taxes)*|
|Expiry Date||:||Ask Expiry Date|
|Country Of Origin||:||India|
|GTIN / UPC / EAN / JAN / ISBN||:||08470003913423|
|Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand||:||Palsons Derma|
|Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand||:||E 7-92, New Biren Roy Road West, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700061|
|Disclaimer||:||Price inclusive of all taxes shall be applicable only to deliveries in India.|
REVIEWS & RATINGS
Disclaimer : The information provided herein is updated, as per the information acquired by the Company and is subject to change or may vary. Please note that this information provided should not be treated as a medical advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence/variation of any information and/or warning to any product shall not be considered and assumed or as an implied assurance of the Company . We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information.