- Product Description
Who Will Benefit From VC X Vitamin C & E Serum?
- Individuals with signs of photodamaged/agein skin (dryness, dull complexion, rough texture, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots).
- People who are having melasma/hyperpigmentation can also get benefit from VC X
What are the Benefits Of VC X Vitamin C Serum?
- Provides protection against Sun damage induced by UV rays
- Prevents Premature Signs of ageing
- Moisturizes and increases skin hydration
- Improves texture & health of Skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and increases skin firmness
- Lightens age spots and evens the skin tone
When Should You Use VC X Serum?
- VC X Serum should be used once daily in the morning
How Should You Use VC X Serum?
- Before application, ensure that the skin area to be treated is thoroughly clean.
- Apply the serum before using any sunscreen or Make Up.
- To Apply:
- Remove the Cap
- Replace it with the dropper provided in the pack
- With the help of the dropper, take 4 to 5 drops of VC X Serum on your fingertips
- Dab the serum onto your face, neck and gently massage until it is completely absorbed
What are the Possible Side Effects that Can Occur while using VC X?
- The side Effects that may occur with the use of VC X are slight tingling or stinging sensation, rash, itching, burning sensation and redness
What Precautions should you take while using VC X Ferulic Acid Serum?
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If any such contact occurs, immediately flush thoroughly with water
Should Sunscreen be used along with VC X?
- VC X does not provide complete photoprotection; hence a sunscreen has to be applied to prevent sun damage
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Application Area||Face, Body|
|Treatment Type||For the treatment of Hyperpigmentation|
|Key Ingredients||L-Ascorbic Acid, Arganyl Extract, Alpha Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||10 ml|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-06-23 00:00:00|