Velocit Eazy quick home pregnancy test kit can be used to check your urine to detect pregnancy as early as the first day of the missed period. Sometimes, if the period is miscalculated, the test result can be negative. It is then advisable to repeat the test after one week. Although you can perform the test at any time of the day, for best results use your early morning urine, as it is usually the most concentrated of the day and would have most hCG (a hormone your body produces when you are pregnant), in it. Why to Use? Velocit Eazy is India’s most advanced, 99% accurate pregnancy test kit.
How to Use?
1) Remove midstream device Velocit Eazy from the pouch
2) Remove the cap just before use and place it over the Thumb Grip
3) Hold easy with the capped thumb grip and the exposed absorbent tip pointing downward directly into the urine stream
4) Hold it for 10 seconds till the tip is thoroughly wet
5) Care to be taken to avoid urinating on the control and Test windows
6) Remove Easy from the stream; replace the cap on the absorbent tip and keep device on a flat surface with windows pointing upwards
7) Read the results at 3 minutes
How to read Results?
(Please also read the User Information Leaflet)
Pregnant: Two distinct purple lines appear in both windows. This means you are probably pregnant.
Not pregnant: Only one purple line appears in the oval control window C.
No line appears in the rectangular test window This means you are probably not pregnant. Invalid: The result is invalid if no distinct colour appears in the oval control window C , even if a line appears in the rectangular test window T. It is recommended that you repeat the test with a new Velocit Eazy device. Sometimes result can be negative, because you have miscalculated the period. Wait for one week and repeat the test. Drinking large amounts of water can dilute the hormone levels in urine leading to inaccuracy of results. Please also read the User Information leaflet. As with all diagnostic tests, confirm your pregnancy diagnosis with a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Storage and Stability:
Store your Velocit Eazy pregnancy test kit in a cool place below 25 degree. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiry date.