- Product Description
Green tea blended with sundried rhodorendron given you maximum benefit. Each box has been hygienically packed for minimum loss of its delicate aroma.
Benefits of Woods And Petals Darjeeling Green tea with Himalayan rhododendron
- Rhodorendron relieves fever and alleviates headache.
- It is known to give relief from diarrhea and dysentery.
- It has antioxidant properties.
How to use:
- Boil water in a pot. Add one tea spoon of the blend into the pot and turn off the gas. Approx quantity is one tea spoon per cup.
- Let it brew for 4 minutes or till it reaches it desired strength. It will acquire pale liquor with a fresh flowery aroma of rhododendron.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy. Should be taken without cream or milk. 5. Add sugar or honey as per taste.
|Key Ingredients||Darjeeling green tea with rhododendron|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Brand||Woods And Petals|
|Product Weight||50 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Jar|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-02-23 00:00:00|
Ekgaon Raw Flax Seed (Pack of Five) - 500 gms
MRP Rs. 475
Woods And Petals Darjeeling Green Tea with Arjun Bark (Ayurvedic Herb) - 50 gms
MRP Rs. 299
Organica Elaichi Green Tea, 100g
You have no items in your shopping basket.