- Woods And Petals Darjeeling Green Tea with Lemongrass - 50 gms
- Product Description
Green tea blended with lemon grass gives the maximum benefits. Each box has been hygienically packed for minimum loss of its delicate aroma.
Benefits of Woods and Petals Darjeeling Green Tea With Lemongrass
- Lemon grass has a strong lemony fragrance.
- Citral oil in lemongrass is an antioxidant. Helps protect damage of cells by free radicals.
- Is a natural diuretic. Keeps kidneys and bladder working properly.
- Regular use helps reduce anxiety and nervousness.
How to use:
- Boil water in a pot. Add one tea spoon of the blend into the pot and turn off the gas. Approx quantity is one tea spoon per cup.
- Let it brew for 4 minutes or till it reaches it desired strength. It will acquire a pale liquor with a fresh tangy aroma of lemongrass.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy. Should be taken without cream or milk. Add sugar or honey as per taste.
|Key Ingredients||Darjeeling green tea with dried lemongarss|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Brand||Woods And Petals|
|Product Weight||50 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Jar|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-02-23 00:00:00|
Combo - Shalimar Saffron Organic Kashmir Saffron Threads 1g + Taj Mahal Saffron 1g
MRP Rs. 1,300
Naturally Yours Cacao Nibs, 100g
Organic Kashmir Saffron Kesar - Shalimar Brand Saffron 2g (1 Pack of 2g)
MRP Rs. 1,200
Organica Tea - Ginger Tulsi
Woods And Petals Darjeeling Green Tea with Arjun Bark (Ayurvedic Herb) - 50 gms
MRP Rs. 299
Organica Tea - Tulsi
You have no items in your shopping basket.
You have no items to compare.