Skip to product information
1 of 2


Maxum Women, 10 Tablets

Maxum Women, 10 Tablets


Regular price Rs. 157.50
Regular price Sale price Rs. 157.50
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

(Rs. 15.75/tablet)


We often restock popular items or they may be returned by the other customers. If you would like to be notified when this happens just enter your details below.

Maxum Women, 10 Tablets

Please select variant
Please enter name
Invalid email address
Required mobile number Invalid number Invalid country code Too short Too long ✓ Valid
Your notification has been registered. Close
Looks like you already have notifications active for this size!

We respect your privacy and don't share your email with anybody.


We have cancelled your request.

Maxum Women Specialised Multivitamin, Multimineral supplements for women


Benefits Of Maxum Women Tablets :
• Retains energy & metabolism
• Provides immunity
• Better heart health


1 tablet a day


Magnesium Oxide, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Soy Isoflavone (Genistein 20%, Daidzein 20%, Total Aglycones 40%), Ginseng Extract (Panax ginseng), L-Ascorbic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ferrous Fumerate, Nicotinamide, Zinc Sulphate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Retinyl Acetate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol, Ethylcellulose (INS 462), Croscarmellose Sodium (INS 466), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (INS 1201), Silicon Dioxide (INS 551), Magnesium Stearate & Purified Talc [INS 553 (ii)].


SKU : COC126009
Return Policy : 7 Days Replacement
Country of Manufacture : India
Product Quantity : 10 Tablets
Packaging Type : Box
In The Box : 1 Piece
Ideal For : Women
Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian : Non-Vegetarian
Form : Powder
Lifestage : Adult


MRP (INR) : ₹ 157.50 (inclusive of all taxes)*
Country Of Origin : India
Manufactured by: Eris Lifesciences Limited, Amingaon, North Guwahati, Dist. Kamrup - 781031 (Assam)
Marketed by: Eris Lifesciences Limited, AF 10, Kanchan Pharma House, National Highway No.- 08, Aslali, Ahmedabad - Gujarat, 382427
Disclaimer : Price inclusive of all taxes shall be applicable only to deliveries in India.

View full details
* Images are for representation purposes only, subject to change.